I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
[Can't wait until Aileen plays the ultimate game of keep away with that sword Lilia is holding]

Fed-Kun's army
that "holy maiden" and her cronies are a thousand times more villainous than aileen ever was and i'm fucking pissed they're just allowed to wander about causing chaos. I'M MAD!!!! SHE'S CLEARLY EVIL??? THAT PRINCE AND HIS FRIEND TOO??? actually they're a million times worse, because aileen is their childhood friend and claude is that stupid prince's brother.... scum

thank you so much for the update I'M WORRIED HAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
How can the prince be so stupid, is he being charmed I forget. Either way, I meant to restrain a distracted person that has their back turned to me with my sword ??? I just wanna talk, but after attacking you though? Also, isn't she going against the pact by attaching a monster

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! Is there penetration?
Yep! Aileen gets the Aerith treatment right through her chest. Luckily, the sword gets sick of Lilia’s thottery which leads to a good resolution. Couldn’t tell if Lilia and dumbass Prince were really like that or just brainwashed by the system...

Argh, i seriously can’t take the bitch’s smirk. Seriously, I hope she hurt dunked into poop again. Thank you for the new chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
FCK I'VE FINISHED READING THE NOVEL LONG AGO AND I JUST CAN'T READY MYSELF

My reaction after reading this chapter: "Excuse ME? You BIATCH, you wanna TALK with a fudging sword? Clumsy?! What the actual everliving crabby nonsense is this?!"

And that idiot prince and his cronies, are they ever gonna gain a single brain cell? Like, bro, she just broke the pact of not attacking monsters! These guys are idiots!! >B'U

I love this manga for being able to elicit such respond from me to, cause WOW! The antagonists are very hateable!! 8'D

I can't wait to see Lilia ruined and for Claude and Aileen to get their happy ending! ✨

Fed-Kun's army
"I just wanted to restrain him separating his head from his body!" XD

@Shdill Did you read the raw or is there somewhere the translated version? If there is, can you tell me where? please ^^

Dex-chan lover
We are reaching the end, guys! Soon all will be made clear and good will triumph!

Dex-chan lover
There were quite a few satisfying schemer faces here. Eileen was savage and Issac...did he just teach the monsters how to loophole?

The little moment with Beels was sweet. He's a muscle head doing his best.

Much rage and anger at the heroine and her manwhores. I guess this means the plot is officially derailed but...where does that leave us?

Users who are viewing this thread