I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@M00N-Lite
Hey people that read the novel does the prince ever realize he’s an idiot?
Nope, not even in the season two.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@Argolok are we talking about "that" moment concerning Aileen and her absolute douche, more-fitting-to-sit-inside-the-trash-can-rather-than-the-throne, ex fiancee?
The scene will definitely exhaust my mental health.

Dex-chan lover
The Holy Maiden that didn't look holy at all.
Didn't represent honesty and purity.
All inside her is trickery and deceitful.

Dex-chan lover
Shame about the holy sword. I wish it was just a form of energy taking a shape of a sword.

Warning for next chapter.
There will attempted rape in the next chapter.

Aggregator gang
Isaac, that clever bastard lololol.

Aileen's character base is interesting一 a girl that uses her sweet face to manipulate people to her every need一 but the details put into her, though realistic as she was just a normal school girl, aren't as much. If she were even just a bit more rational, smart and clever, maybe she can be more likeable.

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters and a extra to catch up the raws and finish this, not sure if it ended for real tho, chapter 12.1 (12.2 since was double extra in that issue) said the end instead of to be continued

edit: apparently volume 3 of the manga is getting released in december 26th, so manga still going https://alert.shop-bell.com/comic/15916/

Dex-chan lover
@ Airantu
Where did you found the next chapter please ?
Even RAO is fine 😉

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba The prince wants an easily controllable puppet and it wouldn't surprise me if he knew she was the holy maiden ahead of time in order to jump ship.

@Kingdo I have read the Web Novel and looking at chapter progression of the manga and knowing what what happens next in the Web Novel, I can make a guess what the next chapter is going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread