I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Group Leader
The ending feels rush. Was expecting something like the Demon King raging and destroying cities..and such.

ahhhhh the fluff!!!! "but i wouldn't mind having her take my clothes off"....... good god claude is out for kills

aaahhhh this is so cute,,,,;
im gon cry why is claude so adorbs....,;;;:;; 😍😭

Dex-chan lover
Nice, we got some fluffy extras after the ending, I sure wouldn't mind a couple more.

Also thanks Puni Translations for translating it until the end! Hope you didn't overworked yourselves today.

Dex-chan lover
It is literally written on one of the last page "to be continued"

Edit. I stand corrected

Fed-Kun's army
f;kafds; claude has no chill and goes for what he wants now, i love it. the glo up... LOVE TO SEE IT. also comic walker says there will be an update on the 26th??? i really hope this isn't the end because the novel goes on... but it could also be that they make the rest a sequel or sth!! i'll keep up the hope :'))) but i'm happy to see claude and aileen engaged and lovey dovey... THIS IS ALL I WANTED

thank you very much for updating this~ and if this is the end thank you very much for your translations~

Lord help everyone and everything nearby for the aftermath that will happen when those two idiots make love for the first time! Garden of Eden magically appears! XD

thank based puni, pleasant series as unfortunate as it is only being an LN ad of sorts.

I shall move on to the novels one of these days.

Double-page supporter
omfg claude just pretending he can make friends so Aileen can get all flustered lol.
She really can't escape guys who just try to get a rise out of her huh

Users who are viewing this thread