I'm an Evil God - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - In My Second Crossing, I Became The Villain

"You've provoked"

No the fuck he did not!

That was the other guy, why is he left to clean up the other guy's mess?

Aggregator gang
@Azsy I wouldn't say provoke come on the guys is the son of the lord and the woman is daughter of wealthy merchant of course arrange marriage is a given and the guys the woman elope to is a peasant so looking into the matter with the common sense of that time the one viewed to be in the wrong would be the woman and carpenter who took the woman and elope, were lucky that such ideology is not considered the norm today.

Power Uploader
@raltzero

The reason I choose son of god is explained in the preview chapter. I'll keep your suggestion in mind but for now I'll keep it as it is.

Group Leader
@Lusario

I know, I read it, but when I read that explanation, I was veering more towards "isn't that [son of a plane(of existence)] just a way to describe the main character of the plane(of existence)?" Hence, my suggestion in this chapter. Thanks for keeping my suggestion in mind~! 😀

Aggregator gang
Why the original person so into that girl? I mean she is really plain tbh

Dex-chan lover
I imagine if he was European he's be calling his father 'papa' instead, with an invisible 'h' after each 'a' and a douchey inflection on the second syllable.

I really love the story line, the mc struggle a lot and gained good things as much as he endured its just so exciting to read

Users who are viewing this thread