I'm an Evil God - Vol. 3 Ch. 56 - People With Similar Styles

Am I the only one unconfortable with Translator Note size? it would be nice if it was the same size as others text, aways need to scroll to see it.

Dex-chan lover
kind curious why he's so intent on hanging out with demons
even though he knows fully well that the previous owner of that body was seduced
and practically succed dry of his life force by that woman claiming to be his wife
doesnt matter that she stopped
the fact that she would even
and that there are multiple sects belonging to these types of monsters
is kinda appalling enough to me

Double-page supporter
@MolaCola you always need a backup or safe base in order to survive and as you can see worse guild(clan) exist like the assassin one that make disciple self destruct.
Also he isn't a lone wolf MC like in most chinese story. He is a charisma-based character so he will be better in a similar guild.
+ In cultivation world you will mostly die without clan support or being relegated to pesant status or mortal world.

Fed-Kun's army
@MolaCola as it was explained previous chapter thread, he doesn't have much of a choice.

His wife is still way stronger than him and now his chance to leave the sect has been closed off as he is now seen as an asset, hell even if he wanted to, he couldn't leave the Mo'Sect as they would probably not want someone who was assistance to the Matriarch to be free, to wander off on his own.

... He said he was there to pay respects then said I wasn't looking for you. ??? Who did he go to pay respects to I'm so confused (excuse my peanut brain)

“I’m here to meet the new branch manager”
“I’m not here to meet you”
Is he insulting the guy saying he can’t be a branch manager?

Power Uploader
@Halesy Not really he said he was there to pay respects but he never said to who. He was vague on purpose, since he's trying to get under their skin.

Users who are viewing this thread