I'm an Evil God - Vol. 4 Ch. 60 - The World Of Tong Ling

My guess is that this time he wants to manage his time in this world (to farm origin points) with the quest itself. Maybe learning exorcism techniques?

Cheating Man Must Die is in the middle of a ghost arc and now this story is in a world of ghosts too. Nice timing people!

Double-page supporter
If he can beat ghost then he would be resilient to spirit pressure attack like earlier it's just as plot expected.

Kinda predictable the other friend was a baddie the moment he didnt simp for that girl weirdly enough

Anyway in the modern world he can get origin points pretty easy through social media

@Wilhelm_Stenvall while this is true, and he does do this, but recall how few points he gets when he isn't face to face with someone, not even counting that it might scale with distance and the 6 month limit counting the chance that some people won't have reactions or look at it, the amount of points would be limited.

It says "camping trip is a sorority", but sorority is a society of women. "Fraternity" is a solution, but I don't know if this grouping of people could be called a society. I'd likely just go with the less specific "something".
"this whole camping trip is just something these people came up with..."

@Lusario Fellowship works if it's tongue in cheek. It certainly implies that it's a group of people who regularly group up to hit on this chick. A gathering is so less specific, that it defeats the purpose of a label.

Users who are viewing this thread