I'm an Evil God

Aggregator gang
Looks pretty interesting. Only 5,000 views and nearly 800 follows is both a depressing and impressive (follows-views ratio) statistic for this series. It’s also extremely highly rated for a Chinese wuxia on this site (almost all of which get some 1-bombs from people who think wuxia manhua is crap). Overall, this series has a lot of promise

Well its like im reading luxia male version. I cant wait for the next chapter. Thankyou for translating💕

SGR

Double-page supporter
This is better paced and plotted than your average wuxia. Plot gimmick strongly resembles "Cheating Bastard Must Die" but instead of "MC gets inserted into pocket world to be a vengeful bitch" here it's more "MC gets inserted into pocket world to be an unabashed asshole". I find both equally entertaining and the pocket world premise fixes the issue of the hyper-inflation of stakes that plagues wuxia.

If you think wuxia could be fun if only the writers could actually write anything worth more than self-printed paperback trash - here's your wish granted.

Dex-chan lover
love it when the main characters gimmick is being an asshole and getting rewarded for it

Dex-chan lover
I always thought that Zhow Weiqing is the most shameful MC that I've ever saw in a novel but I'm pretty sure that this MC is even worse.

This story is one of my favorites at the moment and I always look forwards to it's updates. It has just the right amount of humor and story telling for me.

Users who are viewing this thread