I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 12

Thanks for the chapter and it is really shitty when people fucking snipe series just like how reaperscans and jaiminis tried to snipe survival of a sword king in a fantasy world but they stopped, but thank you very much

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, this looks like that anime with the girl that puts everything in def lol The authors are cheating for the MCs LUL

Power Uploader
@Garlyle if you see reddit, they've been trying to, I dont doubt a group will try and snipe this series, chances are (from rumours ive heard) JB has a sub group full of beginners they want to use as fodder.

Thank you mangadex for existing. I really appreciate a website that is translator focused at last.
Response to the rant: We readers are but mere mortals who are unable to read the original material. Thank you TL-samas for doing this. Sniping series is a d**k move that repeats someone else's work just to earn quick bucks. Shame on you snipers.

Quick reply to the rant: Always appreciate translators willing to translate series but correct me if im wrong, isn't is after 3 months of inactivity that series are basically 'up for grabs'?

Users who are viewing this thread