I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 If you consider the method he used to hire the maid, I'd say it at least begins to explain why he's living alone in a forest. If he used similar methods in all of his important interactions with others, people wouldn't want to deal with him at all, face to face. He's acting like one of those crazy women (or more rarely men) who are regularly threatening to hurt themselves if their spouse doesn't do this or that.

@Kaarme may just be my own thought process but it seemed to me more he only did that because she would keep trying to leave saying she'd burden him, and right now there's not a lot of guarantee she'll be safe out in the world, so it seems like something he normally wouldn't do, but time will tell i suppose

Dex-chan lover
He truly went about solving that problem in such an interesting way lol

Dex-chan lover
He got jebaited by one group of people and became distrustful of humans? Sounds like hes butt hurt and needed someone to pat him in the head.

doggo-head-pat.gif

Dex-chan lover
MC already completed his revenge before the manga started, it gets covered in chapter 2, he didn't turn into a complete psycho, and he made money off of his revenge.... That's new. Lol

Incidentally that leaves more time for fluff!!!

Users who are viewing this thread