I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Their First Contest (Part 1)

You know, usually when adapting a WN/LN to a manga it's less detailed, but in this case I think they fleshed out the exam better than the WN.

Dex-chan lover
The part where she goes Oh ho ho ho ho.... I felt that HmmmMmmmmmm delicious

Dex-chan lover
Lol thanks for the update
Can't believe the prince is still interested even though she isn't trying, at least that will get her hated more which means more attention

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update.

I haven't read the WN/LN, so this is all new to me (but not to Rei, that much is obvious). I wanna read more, it's going so well!

Thank you very much for translate the new chapter, love this series

Fed-Kun's army
prince rodd: *is standing there*
rei: "outta my way, straight boy, im tryna see the love of my life!"

I was just searching for chapter 2 an hour ago, lol. Thank you for the update. Needed my dosage of Claire itin

Having completely read the ln...

This is such good shit. Been looking forward to this.

Although this is not a criticism at all, I find it very amusing that the fact that this world has a magic system is not even remotely alluded to in the first chapter and just suddenly comes in the middle of chapter 2 (lol). Of course Claire has the fire attribute while Rei has the water attribute. I would expect nothing less of such opposite "rivals" pfff~

Rodd saw Rei purposely messing up and is interested to see why. Despite deviating from the Otome game's plot, it seems Rei still attracts attention from the "love interests" on her own merits. I always like narrative irony like that.

Claire without the drills is just... gorgeous. I like her with the drills too of course, but Rei's swooning during that ettiquette test was justified for sure. She may be overdoing it a bit with the physical affection though. I know she likes getting punished for it, but freaking out Claire too much will lead to a bad end.

Users who are viewing this thread