I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Their First Contest (Part 1)

Contributor
@Foreverinthesky
tenor.gif

@BugDemon Funnily enough, that was actually worse in the WN, since in there we don't learn about magic until chapter 6.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does everyone seems to know Misha when afaik she is just a commoner like MC? Claire knows her name when she ask her to be a witness and one of the prince said while talking about MC "It's the girl who was with Misha" or something like that.

Aggregator gang
I thought the WN was soo good and I might just be reading the manga for the sake of visualization but the mangaka is adding more elements and is improving the source material a lot. So happy that this and Omae gotoki got updated this week! 😍

So it's called "claire energy" in this manga instead of "clarium" like in the WN.

The greatest thing about these type of series with a 'villainess' type of character are their laughs. Surely I cant be the only one who has a thing for the "Ohh hohohoho" type of laughs. Right?

Aggregator gang
@Chawder25

They did in the WN. However, its in an extra chapter, after the first part of the story ended. They did it during their honeymoon after getting "married". Inori-sensei wrote it in detail.

Dex-chan lover
Just kiss already you two bastards! Kiss and get married, you little shits!

Aggregator gang
@Mivas: That question highlights the one issue I have with this manga (and many other novel adaptations): there's a massive amount of narration and internal dialogue that is removed. One detail that was revealed pretty much the instant Misha first appeared in the novel is that
she's from a fallen noble family, and thus was on close terms with both the royals like the princes, and other high nobles like Claire and her family.

hope that manga make filler arc like manaria or genderbent prine short. and continue to part 2 story.

@Madcat6204
I believe that is a conscious decision for the adaptation however. In the first chapter Misha mentioned that she had her own problematic backstroy relating to nobility. Was there any reason not to reveal
her heritage
right there? My guess is that it will be treated as a big reveal later.

Users who are viewing this thread