I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Their First Contest (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Aww she's like Claire's guardian angel since she would no doubt fall into a terrible life after the academy, she's telling her to never give up 😭

@Anono For the answer to that I'll direct you to https://jingletranslations.wordpress.com/i-favor-the-villainess/
The early chapters aren't indicative of the story as whole but trust me it's worth the ride and the WN is very good (but pretty long now)

I think the reason she says that is because she is a vilanness and their end fate isnt that great, if she gives up that would meant death.

I don't get it, can somene explain what she did in the third exam?

I did noticed she barely do the measuring and hitting something thingy? Does this means she's strong? Or what?

Dex-chan lover
@throughstars ; She knows the world better than the people who created the world meaning that the teachers' own knowledge was called into question.

@throughstars You won't get it yet, it'll most likely be covered next chapter for why. If you absolutely have to know now
, she can use 2 out of 4 elements at a high level, most people can only use 1. She's an anomaly, there are very few people as talented (or more) than her in the world

Users who are viewing this thread