I'm in Love with the Villainess. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Freedom to Choose Your Own Job

Dex-chan lover
When I think about it, this move may be creepo as fuck but she can avoid other flags this way.

Btw in case anyone doesn't know, the official English translation of the light novel, first volume, is out on amazon and the second volume is up for preorder. 😊

image.png

How to
blackmail
your way to victory.

Dex-chan lover
That background image. Imagine the gag you can make if some character would find a way to manipulate similar background effects to their amusement and abuse the hell out of it. Meta.

Dex-chan lover
This is an interesting development and looks to be so much fun now that they will have to be together a lot now.

Also thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
If this story wasn't so comedic in nature, Rei's behavior is downright pushy, stalker-ish and very annoying to Claire that would be enough to get a restraining order against her...

plus forcing your love on someone's that clearly unwilling, regardless of gender...

but this is fiction, and you gotta get that yuri views... so yeah....

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon How generous of you to assume it never happens the other way around. Men get psycho stalkers in real life too, they are the ones who still get arrested because of preconceived gender notions.

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna spoilers nobody so just stick with it and you might be surprised. I thought so too at first.

Fed-Kun's army
@no168_92 Normally you'd be right. But without giving away spoilers, Rei has some very good reasons to do what she's doing, and she's not someone who will force herself onto someone else if she really caused them problems. It's one of the reasons why this story remains my favorite yuri; things really aren't as they seem.

Fed-Kun's army
SHES GOT THE MAID OUTFIT BOYS!!!

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus

yeah, going by standard otome game logic/progression, pretty sure all route's lead to Claire getting a bad end or even possibly death...

but I could be wrong...

Is the source material completed?

@no168_92 If you're asking about the Revolution arc, then yes. The source material is completed. The author is currently writing the sequel in fact.

Users who are viewing this thread