I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Days as a Maid

The last line was more gay in the novel. Also to all those people bitching, omg just shut up, clair is fairly intense so she needs someone quite intense as well to be able to handle her, they're literally a perfect match and its gonna get even better. Also who and why the flying frick keeps saying that all fanservice is directed at "tHe MaLe GaZe" omg it's like they're saying lewd lesbians are only enjoyed by straight men. Guess I don't exist then? Thousands of gay girls that love lewd yuri don't exist then? My god just stop.

Double-page supporter
The fortification are crumblings....bit by bit...one step at a time...

Dex-chan lover
@ArinChicken No. Her line is consistent with the light novel. Localized line is "'Do whatever you what...' Her voice, echoing in the darkness as I left the room, sounded profoundly lonely."

Aggregator gang
Demn. Claire is really pretty. Also, if only Rei could confess her feelings in a more sincere way, life would be easier.

male gaze is such a dumb term. folks who like girls like pretty much the same things in girls. just stop. its demeaning to insinuate lesbian and bisexual women like me can't have lewd thoughts or enjoy lewd things. we aren't some sort of pure angels.

Aggregator gang
Seeing people say just kiss is funny because if they follow the web novel/light novels routing they got some waiting to due

Users who are viewing this thread