I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Days as a Maid

Dex-chan lover
It's funny,
because if I remember right Rei is the one who introduced chocolate to that sweets store.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt Even if that's what Rei's initial goals are, I doubt that the story will go on without Claire developing feelings for her at some point. Which still doesn't make it okay.

@The_H_Guy Lmfao, I already established in an earlier comment it's only cute bc it's fiction. Never said I was gonna stop reading 🙃

Group Leader
And she got her permission, partially

So, when will these two kiss?​

Aggregator gang
If Claire isn't careful, she might seriously lose her virginity one day. To the heroine that is.

The writing for the story is better in the web novel but the drawings of the manga are super cute!

Dex-chan lover
@nyaasar If you really want to know,
their first kiss is Claire kissing Rae as Claire resigns herself to the destruction of the aristocracy and submits herself to be executed as a member of the old aristocracy. She does this to apologize for breaking the oath to God that she makes to Rae to never give up, since she was giving up her life. It's a very bittersweet tragic moment.

But it turns out alright in the end

Thanks for the TL☺
Instead of "Lady" , using -"sama" Would be better, the novel TL uses sama too

Group Leader
@NinjaGoemon
Thank you, man. Now I can
rest easy knowing that they will kiss sooner or later. And it seems beautiful too.

@Xiaotaotao:
Instead of "Lady" , using -"sama"
Don't mind me, but I prefer "Lady" over "-sama". It sounded more natural. Well, people got their preferences. :shrug:

@Dradetias:
If Claire isn't careful, she might seriously lose her virginity one day. To the heroine that is.
Mm, I'd like to see that drawn. I wish.

Users who are viewing this thread