I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - To be a Lily

Double-page supporter
Aww shit. It is no coincidence that those two bitches showed up while Rei was justifying her repressed identity. It is high school all over again for Rei.

And while it might seem clinical, it is refreshing to see the term homosexuality in manga instead of "wink wink nudge nudge"

Dex-chan lover
What is this nuanced take on gender, sex, and attraction doing in my yuri isekai manga because

give me more dammit I loved this chapter

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That explains everything, Rei is a much better main character than what she already was.

Go Claire! You heard Rei, now it's your turn.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the adventures of Bicurious Claire and Homo Rei

Dex-chan lover
Two rarities in yuri: An mc that is actually gay and knows it rather than "love-interest-sexual" (though Claire may be Rei-sexual) and acknowledgment that trans people exist, let alone being trans-inclusive. Definitely jumped up in my rankings a bit

Group Leader
@Terrate I completely missed that speech bubble, at least you know the sleep counter isn't lying (I'll fix it as soon as I wake up)

im so happyyyy im so tired of “gender doesn’t matter” sidesteps 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I love Rei so much, this is something i liked about the novel
it talks about a lot of relationship types and do a lot of justice for different types of love
This adaptation is really good, maybe a bit slow, but its really good, there are a lot of scenes that i want to see already. Also Lene design is soo good

Group Leader
“Sex doesn’t matter but gender does”
Finally a mangaka writes it clearly lol

Users who are viewing this thread