I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Challenge

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why she is acting like Rei is doing something wrong, she has confessed her feelings to lady claire on multiple occasions.

Only to be hit with "I'm in love with Thane" or "I don't want to marry a woman" than Claire says right in front of the girl that is in love with her "If I had to marry a woman it would be my sister" she has been rejected in so many different ways.

Claire has said to her on multiple occasions
that she is a lowly commoner, she should know her place ETC.

Yet she is supposed to ignore the. Clear rejections and pursue a relationship with Lady Claire.

I don't understand what she is asking Rei to do?

She told that story, and I assume the moral is "I should have confessed to my maid and actually tried to court her rather than molesting her." But is that not what Rei has been doing this entire time?

Or is there something you can do besides confessing?
I mean, what kind of suggestions would you expect from a rapist, if not "ignore everything she said to you and force your feeling on her with any means at your disposal"?

Also, this is the first time I saw rape used as a tragic backstory for the rapist.

Dex-chan lover
This has gotten pretty retarded. Why push someone so much when they give you a perfectly reasonable answer? Do you want them to snap and go on a rampage? Or even worst, just get up and leave? What a stupid logic. Also how is she not the empress or something with that mary-sue levels of power?

Group Leader
everyone here shitting on Manaria ,(rightfully) but forget how much Claire was a big cause of all of this, not only rejecting all advances but playing around with Manaria in her face.... bruh...

this arc is stupid honestly... Manaria is not well used ad a character, al reasonings behinds are beyond dumb, the battles are poorly made and Rae doesnt even try to use the game knowledge.

Sure Manaria probably is an unbeatable boss, but are u telling me there is NO exploit? What a shitty gamer ngl.

Supporter
I know saying "media literacy is dead" is an overused line these days, but reading these comments...

Media literacy is dead :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I disliked this part the most because instead of looking into the other characters faults, I stated this before, in hindsight, they put all blame on Rei for NO REASON. Rei has followed the pre-established rules and is punished for it when it should be the other characters like Claire that are punished by those rules.

Fed-Kun's army
Can this garbage end already? we'll run out of ratings at this rate. -1

She fucks things up in her country and then proceeds to fuck things up here, she thinks that she knows everything but even arrogance has its limits but its true that they need a push to actually get into a relationship. Just annoying that Claire is so passive! Ugh, she's just sitting around crying!

Supporter
I have a stupid question. Isn’t Rei more of a Clairesexual than a homosexual?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why she is acting like Rei is doing something wrong, she has confessed her feelings to lady claire on multiple occasions.

Only to be hit with "I'm in love with Thane" or "I don't want to marry a woman" than Claire says right in front of the girl that is in love with her "If I had to marry a woman it would be my sister" she has been rejected in so many different ways.

Claire has said to her on multiple occasions
that she is a lowly commoner, she should know her place ETC.

Yet she is supposed to ignore the. Clear rejections and pursue a relationship with Lady Claire.

I don't understand what she is asking Rei to do?

She told that story, and I assume the moral is "I should have confessed to my maid and actually tried to court her rather than molesting her." But is that not what Rei has been doing this entire time?

Or is there something you can do besides confessing?
This is what I don't get, the writer I get their intentions but the plot and character development to this point is pointing at CLAIRE being the one in the wrong but this entire arc is trying to point to Rei as the issue..... Like no Rei has given up on a love cause Claire has multiple times said as much that Rei isn't her choice.

Fed-Kun's army
and this is why i also hate her her entire role is to push the relationship to the next lv and in such a horrid way

Dex-chan lover
This is really wild bro, this manaria whoever is a max deviant

Fed-Kun's army
Looking back at this I guess the idea is Rei isn't really trying to court Claire she gave up immediately because she knew Claire was straight.

But that still doesn't answer the question of what she is realistically supposed to do to court someone that rejected you.

Isn't trying to court someone that has said no just bad in it of itself?

This story is so frustrating when you try to think about it even a little bit.

I'm going to be honest right now this seems like a manga thing?? like im now just reading the manga but i swear the LN never did this???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread