I'm in Love with the Villainess - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - There can be only one

Dex-chan lover
Did not see that coming….
now i want to read the novel. Anyone got a link for it?
or might just buy it

Double-page supporter
Did not see that coming….
now i want to read the novel. Anyone got a link for it?
or might just buy it
The web novel got translated by Jingle Translations, you can find a link the the faq of the ILTV discord. The LNs have a few bonus chapters n stuff if you buy those instead

Me: “Did anyone say this coming”
Patrick: Raises his hand
Me: “Be honest people”
Patrick: put his hand back down

Aggregator gang
Thought this was filler because it wasn't in the light novel, guess they just chose to reveal Yu's secret with dodgeball.... for some reason

Dex-chan lover
Alright, here we are, in one of my favorite story arcs. Can't wait for all the morons to flood in crowing about trans rights despite this being the polar opposite of a person being trans (not dissimilar to the crimes committed by John Money, renowned sexologist with the sort of name you'd see on a villain from a really lazy cartoon, although his crimes were far worse).
I cant believe the twink was simply a woman this whole time
NAMBLA is punching air right now.

Dex-chan lover
reveal! Also wonder if Lilly will ever get Claire's approval to be Rei's concubine

Dex-chan lover
Alright, here we are, in one of my favorite story arcs. Can't wait for all the morons to flood in crowing about trans rights despite this being the polar opposite of a person being trans (not dissimilar to the crimes committed by John Money, renowned sexologist with the sort of name you'd see on a villain from a really lazy cartoon, although his crimes were far worse).

Ah you probably thought the same of bridget you absolute knob. Look. There are multiple trans characters in this manga. Rei loves trans women just the same as cis women. ("Their sex is unimportant but their gender is"). Trans people resonate with all the trans characters and how they are depicted herein, and that includes yuu as a trans woman.

Dex-chan lover
Also

Also equating trans people to a pedophile organization should get you nuked off any sensible forum ever.

Users who are viewing this thread