I'm in Love with the Villainess

@BigCoffee
I find it amusing that you consider Rei's actions harrassment against the lady whose explicit and unprovoked goal was to bully her out of the academy. There is a reason Claire is considered the "villainess" lol
If Rei wasn't acting like a masochist you'd be on her side. In fact the entire game's scenario is supposed to make you dislike Claire. This proves that Rei has already changed their relationship so significantly that their roles are not set in stone anymore.

@BugDemon
His/Her reaction is understandable. It is however only the first chapter and not everyone like to read the Novel like us. Just wait for a few more chapter to judge i guess. And if they don't like it, well i respect their decision.

This is meant to be a light-hearted comedy so I don't get the debate in the comment section ?? If it's not your type of humor, that's fine, but personally I find it really entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Nit my sauce. I'm out but do by all means enjoy your sauce. There is plenty to go around.

@BigCoffee You are 100% right. I'll never understand why Japanese think that a woman straight up molesting another woman isn't sexual harassment or rapey. Sigh.... 🤦‍♂️

I thought the mc would be jealous or a bit hostile towards the prince that the villainess seems to be interested in.

is there a manga/hwa where mc becomes one of the "capture targets" and falling in love with villainess?

@Bloop1234 The MC will let us on her motive at later chapter. But in short without spoiling is that: she really love Claire and "currently" wish nothing but happiness for her, even if that happiness does not include her.

For people Manga Readers who haven't read the Light Novel yet....
This is Gonna Be Good

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I will be the first to admit don't like yuri/yaoi stories.

But this... This is quite good. (Finished the LN... Then they made a sequel or something which I haven't touched due to the lack of chapters)

You know, I'm honestly surprised that that this is the first time I've seen the whole "Villainess Vs Heroine" genre get the yuri treatment.
Not that I'm complaining, I already adore everything about this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread