I'm in Trouble With She Who Has Too Much Libido

Power Uploader
@OtaKael I wanted to put it sexual desire but the TL insisted that I put libido instead....thats why there is alt title of "I'm in Trouble With Her High Sexual Desire"

I like it but.. the TL grammars are seriously interfering my vibe.
It's ridiculous how there's at least one or two errors every other chapter.
Otherwise, nice and fluffy.
Thanks for the releases.

Banned
I'd say it's too far when you start doing perverted things out in public.

Like really man? Remote control vibrator play? In public?

Keep your sex life in your own home man. Nobody wants to smell your girlfriend's stinky smelly fish pussy in a train car or elevator.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to like this
but I can't, the concept of low libido is lost on me

Contributor
This needs either an ecchi or a smut tag, I'm not sure which, but definitely... something. Gratuitous hands-in-pants and the like shouldn't be without content tags of some sort. And banality of the whole thing notwitstanding, the intent of several/most of these strips is indiscernible beyond their function as light erotica.

I'm giving it a smut tag for now, even if in so doing I'm claiming it's just about the most low-key smut I've ever seen.

Also changed the demographic to Seinen because MangaUpdates says it was serialized in Comic Cune which is decidedly a Seinen magazine—this didn't really parse especially as Josei, anyway.

Women in their late 20s - early 30s tend to have a “very healthy” libido. So, I’d say she’s normal. 🤷

Contributor
@fairyflozz:

I wouldn't claim she's abnormal, but she's definitely distinctly to one side of the bell curve (which there's obviously nothing wrong with).

The central part of the premise also seemed to be rather that she is much more enthusiastic than he; and as testosterone really does tend to make a big difference in desire levels (as, for instance, anecdotally attested to by people who've had hormonal treatments) that relationship dynamic is comparatively unusual (though again, still quite common).

Users who are viewing this thread