I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - That Girl

Supporter
So uh hold on. Dude destroyed his life because he felt responsible for giving a dream to one of his students. I mean sure I guess but it wasn't his fault her life spiraled downward and the fact that he took care of everything while she didn't try to help him disgusts me further.

Now I see why our heroine is so fixated on him but there's gotta be a way to help both people out with destroying his ability to be a teacher.
Prevent her life from spiraling.

Dex-chan lover
This sudden realization is so out of nowhere only to stir heavy drama.

If she knows that sensei will marry Nanami, she should just keeping the eyes to both sensei and Nanami from the start. But if I'm not mistaken, she never have any engagement with Nanami.
Come now, you make it sound like this was clearly pulled out of the ass by the Mangaka :p. Seriously at this point I tihnk it is an ass pull for probably a axing or as you said high alert drama.

Group Leader
But that just begs the question how did he get permission from her parents? I'm not questioning the prison aspects it just seems all so far fetched just to have this "Twist"
Nanami's parents were grateful that Sensei not only found their daughter, he agreed to marry her and not let her become a shameful single mother.

Or, more likely scenario, after finding out their stupid daughter got preggers, they officially washed their hands of her and let Sensei take a problem off their hands.

Dex-chan lover
So who is the actual dad though

The real pedo teacher also has black hair so it cant be him

MD@Home
This plot dropped like a bomb, quite heavy too. Now, I wonder what will happen, should he focus on preventing her disastrous future while ignoring the others problems or focus of preventing any possible bad end for all his students? At this point I think more than one didn't grow up "well".

Aggregator gang
You know what would be hilarious?
For this work to suddenly treat time travel and changing the past as seriously as something like Stains;Gate, but still with lots of loli fanservice.

Power Uploader
New chapter wow wow wow wow wow woah woah woah woah wait a minute wait minute, Uran, boss, calm down. What are you doing?? We have to at least reach the chapter count of Mujaki no Rakuen. Take a chill pill, sit back and draw more SoL shit for another 50 chapters or so, it could easily sell. No need to rush, we have a proper plot going, harem is in sight, everything is alright, peace is brought back to this land.

Dex-chan lover
So who is the actual dad though

The real pedo teacher also has black hair so it cant be him
Some gaijin lolicon knocked her up, clearly.

I love that this just dropped some hefty YA drama, and followed it up with incestuous paedophilia for comic relief. It is that kind of absurdity that keeps me reading manga as I hurtle towards middle age. Never change, Japan.

Aggregator gang
Then why couldnt she just tell him this from the start?
It was already insane enough that she came back from the future. Add on the fact that she told him that he ends up marrying one of her classmates, along with her blatant advances and the stress of being a new teacher, any more new information about the future unknown to him might make him overloaded mentally. Plus it's very likely she forgot whilst she was pursuing him romantically.

Dex-chan lover
Come now, you make it sound like this was clearly pulled out of the ass by the Mangaka :p. Seriously at this point I tihnk it is an ass pull for probably a axing or as you said high alert drama.
Oh..... come on..... 😄 I just make it soften. Why you spill it hard ? XD

Yes, it's an aspull twist, tbh.
We never see Chise fix Nanami's problem. There is no Time Police who prevent anyone doing Grandfather Paradox. The plot is just Shouji messing around every girl and doing Visual Novel flag route. Even the opening plot, she said Shouji impregnate a girl. But suddenly author just drop it and just clean the ass by saying Chise was lying about that. EHH !!!???

This is as bad as Fuuka which I dropped after the real Fuuka is dead and somehow author is forced to use the same face Fuuka.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to see it once, once that someone actually takes advice from a time traveller.

Users who are viewing this thread