I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - This Can't Be Happening

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting plot twist!. It’s such a horrible thing to accuse someone of but I can’t wait to see what happens next. I’ll see everyone a few days close to July or August for the new chapter.

Also can anyone recommend another manga while I’m waiting for the next chapter for this?. Can be nHen or mangadex idc I just want another to read that got a good story
Since you're asking for recommendations from a Loli manga, here are some:
Not Loli, but spreading kino:

Dex-chan lover
Since you're asking for recommendations from a Loli manga, here are some:

You're forgetting the best one, 10/10:

Genre-defining Loli with plot, drama, (and progress!):

Also worthwhile (though cut short before its time):

And honorable mentions (not Loli, but wholesome Yuri):

And for the hilarious inverse, Onee-San x Shota (source of endless memes):

Save me a front seat on a bus to hell, my fellow Degenerates.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch about to ruin his life for the second time... she really deserves to be abandoned and left dead in some random backstreet.

Dex-chan lover
These girl are massive pain in the ass.. Mujaki no Rakuen is much better

Dex-chan lover
BRUUUUUUH I expected that from anyone but her

Talk about pay back lmao

thanks for the chapter!

So are they ever gonna explain that “Cololin” nickname mentioned in the first chapter, how Osamu got it, or why Chise even knows about it in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Bro got #MeTooed

0U6QlWQ.png

Dex-chan lover
It's the unfortunate reality of being a male teacher - the fact that girls can very quickly call for sexual harassment if they want to get at the teacher, and it's becomes "you're guilty until you're proven innocent", especially if the girl is that close to puberty.

In this case, it's especially worse since her top was legitimately ripped off by the MC, even if MC was just trying to save her.

Chise said it herself in chapter 3: Asaki Suzune taught her the mechanics of time travel. In case that name does not ring a bell (and I do not blame you for this, Suzune was a minor character after all), rereading this chapter should help you jog some memories.

That said... now that everything has happened - everything Chise has been eluding to up to this point is making unfortunate sense. I still don't like how Chise was hiding this all, but even if she did warn the MC about how he would get a sexual harassment declaration - what was he supposed to do in that situation, let the poor Yui drown? Not try and even rescue her?

Not sure what Chise was hoping for by jumping back in time, but honestly, there... isn't much she could do - the fact that she is living in the same apartment as her teacher did not change just because she time-slipped. The class would eventually have found out that Chise was monopolizing MC, and Yui would act out the way she did.

I am waiting to see what Chise is going to do now - I kinda want to compare Chise and Shouta as time-jumpers. At the moment, Chise seems to be a complete foil to Shouta - Shouta may enjoy his living in the past, but his realization that he can very much change the future actually caused him to work hard to prevent that change from happening in significant ways, even though the girl he liked was willing to sacrifice her career just to be together with him. Chise... seems to just be enjoying her second run at puberty without doing much so far to change the current situation.
In short, she mess up the chance

And yeah forgot her name Suzune, but well I think that's good then. Maybe we will see true time travel mechanics by Suzune

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Freakout over Yui's false accusation is fucking bizarre. It's a simple plot complication, and a pretty obvious one given what's happened before. Sure, it's a shitty thing to do, but if no one ever did anything shitty, stories would be boring. I'm pretty sure it'll all work out fine in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Also can anyone recommend another manga while I’m waiting for the next chapter for this?. Can be nHen or mangadex idc I just want another to read that got a good story
One not mentioned yet is Yuzumori-san. A high school girl falls in love with a grade school girl.

Users who are viewing this thread