I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@everyone in general

I wouldn't really "blame" the mom for the "baby dropping" since the mom was elsewhere and she placed maids to look after him. It was also the maids that started the initial fuss. (before the mother comes out and pull the ass move anyway)

Still a terrible person but not entirely her fault.

Also the Spirit King is apocalyptic levels of bad, causing unneeded paranoia all over

Aggregator gang
You sure she is her biological mother?? And not some kind of step mother? Soooo fuck up, that kind of mother is :// and the Maid! If i were Gerald, i will cut her tongue or something ://

Man, I dont blame the og girl for becoming a villainous with the way that whore of a mother is, god is that her biological mother cause jesus I think I'd be less hateful towards the mother if she was a step mom cause I expect that attitude from a step mom in mangas. 😡😡😡 the mom needs a good couple of punches to her mug

Fed-Kun's army
She will get tons of allies later on and won't be alone anymore.

In contrary, she still haven't forgives her parents though; both the spineless father and the judgemental mother. Sure, she's okay with talking with them, but the past can't be erased and their treatments to her still left scars on her memories.
All is well in the end.

Okay.... FIRST OFF, Somebody gettin firedddd, HEY HEY (in my Beyonce voice). The baby was just wandering alone... with all the ppl available to watch him.... who was in charge of watching him????? Pack your bags. You're out.
2nd: Who's mans is this (servant)? Thats unacceptable. That butler is a godsend. The other servants need some....re-educating 👿
3rd: Miss Ma'am (mom), HOW MANY YEARS has it been??? And you STILL don't know your daughter? She never hurt ANYONE or her older brother. And on top of that, he loves her very much..I WONDER WHY... Maybe it's because she's harmless, smart, considerate, AND FAMILY. Her brother is also a godsend, cuz she'll at least get a taste of how family SHOULD treat you. That sorry excuse of a mom KNOWS that she's a crap azz mother. And that dad knows he's pitiful too. They treat an impressionable child like crap and allow other ppl to do the same. I feel like her own parents are going to be (end up leading her to) the biggest death flag if she doesn't find a way to tear it down.

Dex-chan lover
Wow her parents are so bad even a fucking sprint of darkness had to intervene and tell them they are shit.

Dex-chan lover
The mother needs to see the sharp end of a fence post in close eye-piercing detail. Maybe then she won't be so bothered about her kind daughter's chocolate flavor.

Dex-chan lover
FOR. CRYING. OUTLOUD!!! Can that mother take that stick out of her a** and just ask without bias!?

Just because she's brown, doesn't mean she's evil.

Dex-chan lover
What's horrible is that the mother is aware she was negligent towards her child, but instead of saying "I'm sorry for being unable to love you" or something in that sense, she immediately started blaming her daughter "I didn't like you so you decided to get revenge". I think we can all see why the original villainess became what she was.

What a pathetic father as well. He just stands there, going on about how "It was our fault the last Darkness blessed became a villain", refusing to take a stand towards the situation he can see is repeating. After implicitly accusing his daughter of attempted murder, he just says "Sorry" and refuses to comfort her. Later he would probably tell the butler "I just don't know how to deal with her".

Well, if that's the case he should probably step down and give the butler his job, because he seems to be a lot better at it (as lord and father).

Dex-chan lover
No idea how the heck the baby ended up in such a dangerous position, but thank goodness.

As expected, the "villainess" was more or less driven into her role. Any sane person would end up that way as well. Well, at least she has friends now. Just a kind grandfather for family, but plenty of friends.

Users who are viewing this thread