I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@athenasmile The ones with good heroines are usually glorious though. I bolded good because I meant "good" good. Not the "not evil/spiteful" good. As in legit heroic heroines that still does heroic stuff even though the villain/villainess is no longer evil.

Though I can count the number of those on one hand -_-

Dex-chan lover
So i’m caught up re-reading. Not sure if they were trying to say the war was over or just that specific battle. It did occur to me though that this whole “if she fights then people will be less afraid/think of her as less evil” is two ways since it could also make her viewed as a monster who single handedly won a war (even if she had soldiers with her). (Fuck the mom btw)

Dex-chan lover
@lilly11223 They just skipped a lot of time to get to the battle, which was ridiculously easy. She got no apparent training, no character development is really happening and this either sets up a situation where the status quo is turned to a regular shojou manga or sets up a shortcut ending where the "Heroine" does something incredibly stupid and gets banished instead and everyone else lives happily ever after.

I mean I hope not but that was an incredibly quick progression from "Everyone fears her" to "Everyone loves her" 🤷‍♂️

Gahhhh... i read the novel and as ‘good’ as it was in the beginning they just ughhh

If you guys want some spoilers:

Basically they ‘fix’ her skin by giving her the light blessing after ‘heroine’ goes crazy and accuses Claudia of being a villain. And then they jump into a bunch if other undeveloped stuff like edgar and claudias friend(can’t remember her name) and then after that she is bullied for being too ‘plain’ because of her black hair when before she stood out. But the only relationship i somewhat understand would be Claudia and Levi, which actually happens. But still everything goes really down hill.oh and btw the full 180 of everyone after she comes back is astronomical. Like not even kidding, kids are asking for her hand in marriage, and trying to be friendly with her, i did not like it😣

Aggregator gang
@athenasmile I think it’s a grey area tbh this ones a good one afterall but idk a few aren’t ‘good’ but have things go good for them

Haha, I can't do this anymore, I'm so pissed that her father is acting all mighty and smiley when he did nothing, and the mother's death face, geez.

I also hate how we had a Disney war to save everyone and yay~yay~, we don't kill everyone in this story except the MC that was stabbed by her own father in the 1st chapter or just the original character that got killed by the 'heroine' but yay, we don't kill the people in the Kingdom because that'd be bad. And we need flowers and a small child, and a bunch of fanboys to show us that our MC is hella pure and clean and beautiful regardless of her powers because obviously we can't have a protagonist who doesn't act as a proper and gentle lady, is that so?

Idk man, this feels sour for many reasons.

Also, this smells like she possibly can become the sword of the empire and I hate it, we know what's the fate for women who take that spot. Ofc, she can't kill anyone but she can be killed anytime because otherwise, she'd be bad and will lose her purity and naivety. Geez, I'm so mad >XD

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Nice to see other people seeing MC as she truly is rather than biased rumor. Although seems the 'heroine' is upset MC upstaged her or acted contrarily to how she thinks MC should act. Seems this is one of those manga where the villainess is the protagonist heroine and the original heroine gets bitter and turns into the villainess.

Dex-chan lover
She's never used a single form of magic besides just strings, has she? It really triggers the fuck out of me when you're working with a force as wondrous and full of possibilities as magic and you do absolutely nothing with it.

Where is victory parade, medals and thanks for behalf of the country? No? Just win the war singlehandedly and go to home. Goddess, I would have least to expect to get offered marry price or something for that.

lpe

@twinklecake I think that it's been stated some chapters ago : People with the blessings of kings spirits cannot use magic themselves. Basically, their spirit kings are Pokemon to them. They tell them to do their biding for them.

It's what i've got from the explanation they gave us. Not a fan of that, i thnk it's a bit lame. But i'm enjoying this wholesome manga.

Dex-chan lover
Very surprising to see that self-awareness on her "selfless" charitable actions being actually selfish.

A lot of mature adults don't even pick up on this.

This is why you don't attack another country with like 30 soldiers

IT PISSES ME OFF EVEN IF IT WAS HER FATHER (was it her father? or the king?) SMILED> YOU STILL-- DJKBJKBDKJBDK

Users who are viewing this thread