I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

I thought the comments would be about how she told her parents off.
People hating her now because her skin is light are no different from the characters in the manga fearing her because skin was dark.

Dex-chan lover
@llde oh absolutely. I just spent all my rage when I read this part in the novel. So throwing slack is on the menu this time around.

Fed-Kun's army
If people are saying MC was treated badly because of dark skin then how is the “heroine” treated nicely before all this? Because of her light skin?

Seems like there are readers who are just like the people in the story. Suddenly a skin change and they hate the FemC. Congrats, you're just like the ones inside the story! Suddenly changing their perception of the FemC because her skin color changed!
She's still her, no matter what skin color she has. So instead of this, let's talk about what truly matters, the plot and the hard working people who made this chapter possible for us to read. So thank you everyone who made this possible, do keep up the good work.

Now that I'm off that soapbox, she was totally right for calling out her parents like that. They didn't care for the FemC until this moment and she wanted to let them know. Will the parents change? I have no idea. But it's something I'm looking forward on how things progress.

@RyoneFuushiba everyone is just joking. you dont need to spread your ideals around. we dont care.
not to mention all the comments I have seen are (the ones that are not obvious jokes) just asking why the skin tone changed. theres nothing wrong with that LMAO dont think everything is about racism you guys are the real problem

Dex-chan lover
All of you people that suddenly dislike her because her skin color changed are literally no different than the assholes that were afraid of her in the story.

Dex-chan lover
thumb_great-let-us-play-chess-who-goes-first-well-the-35962856.png

P.S. - I really hope we'll be left with her new improved look and no the one netflix-cucks would love

@ llde You put my thoughts into words so perfectly! Like I was more confused at why her entire skin was changed due to a small blessing from the light king. Besides the hair and eyes, the skin was the most obvious and largest feature that represented her blessing from the dark king. Just like u said, she should've gotten a light skin blemish or a small white streak on her hair.

Also I really didn't see any hate comments for the FL. People just seemed to not like the skin color change, which I can also understand. We FINALLY have a dark skin FL and it just changes within a Thanos snap lol. I don't want to speak for others, but I wanted the author to divulge on the concept of discrimination...instead of just erasing it....and then leaving the FL in this weird world where she's no longer discriminated against.

Anwayyyy thank u for coming to my Tedtalk lol. And thank you scantalation team for the chapter!!

@(Drake68655) We don't hate her because of her skin colore, we hate the author think black is impur and be white is a gift from the light.

Thank you for the chapteeeer❤❤ I wonder what's going to happen now.
This is like, the perfect moment to end the first season of an anime ahahaha, the battles happened, we made friends and now the hate is over...kinda, and it leaves you wanting to see more hahahha.

Ppl are saying that the fl's skin doesn't matter, and that even if it changed the story is still like," they didn't like when she was dark so I won't forgive them". But really ppl we're excited for this story because there was someone that looked like them there is more diversity YAY....and then the author makes her white(there's nothing wrong with being white this story is just promoting the fact that being black/dark is worse in comparison to being lighter of skin tone ) and when she becomes white everyone loves her. WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT DOES TO THE MINDS OF THE CHILDREN READING THIS??!?!? All you have to do is become white and then you'll be accepted by everyone! Such common sense Am I RiGhT!?

Users who are viewing this thread