I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Reee~~~~~~~~~
I had to re-read this three times only to make it through on the last cus the cringe was too strong.

Group Leader
that's sorta random
lmao i feel like they were kinda jumping the shark there but okii
how did she go from "yay! happy happy" to "i am breaking"?

@osqmu it's not completely out of nowhere. She's always been unhappy with how people treated her, but has resolved to try and change it. Because of her resolve she's managed to find people who accept her and she is happy when she is with them. The only people who refused to acknowledge her efforts were her parents who still viewed her as a burden and something to be feared. So when they suddenly tried to patch things up with her the moment she lost one of the symbols of her stigma (her skin), it came off as extremely disingenuous. That was enough to set her off and let out all the discontent she had been bottling up until then.

Or at least that's were I think the author is going with the story

Group Leader
@Blackheart9009
I know but there were like five panels or something in between her smiling happily and her breaking. Seems kind of rushed.
I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, but she's kind of too fragile now, don't you think? Okay, well, I sort of get it, but it still seems kind of rushed, like I said.

@panzervltiger I’m sure the author didn’t mean to insinuate racism or colorist in this work but it happened. I’m making the personal choice to not continue reading because I myself am not white. As a brown person this is pretty offensive. I understand your point but this is my personal view.

Aggregator gang
They
WHITEWASHED
HER

What the everloving fuck?
HEY AUTHOR. I'M PRETTY SURE HAVING THE LIGHT SPIRIT'S BLESSING WOULDN'T OVERPOWER THE PHYSICAL EFFECTS OF THE DARKNESS SPIRIT PRACTICALLY POSSESSING HER.
Japan and their racism (colorism in this specific case) I swear to god.

Also yeah her mom trying to make up with her now of all times and acting so hurt about her response is super fucking shallow.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so relieved it didn't just get smoothed over like nothing now that her skin changed lmao

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu, it didn't happen suddenly, it has been building up since she was born. For all her years she have been shunned, feared, ignored by those that where supposed to be her closest family, and the rest of the kingdom. Such a treatment like that for so long will harm the person alot, and eventually it will all burst out at anytime. and these asshats trying to gloss it over like it never happened, was the drop that made the already overfull cup explode. So no, not suddenly, lol :D

@Coral_ I agree with you in terms of how the MC looks, but in real life regarding the fact about chocolate, I will literally murder you if you say white chocolate is worse. That creamy texture, the delicate sweet flavor is unique to white chocolate. So quit your bullshit and never insult white chocolate again you uncultured swine

@Gyaps_da_best sorry if I misunderstood but I didn't say anything about white chocolate????? And I definitely did not insult white chocolate and plus I am okay with any chocolate as long I can eat it

Just to keep it simple, you guys just like the MC cause of her skin color, no need to put racism at all, it’s just that you guys want her to stay dark.

Double-page supporter
and now we're moving past the webnovel.
Let's see what drama comes.

Users who are viewing this thread