I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

@Basementdweller09 the problem is that, "just the skin", the blessing made her hair, eyes and skin black... ok
now with the other blessing her skin changes... but not the hair, not the eyes....
OK
why she did not got grey/white hair?
why her eyes are still black?
White hair on black skin would be much more "shocking" if that was the intention, changing just the skin color was on purpose, don't be innocent, i just explained why it was malicious.
Her parents dont have black hair, her parents don't have black eyes... no one have, that is as much influence of the dark spirit king as her skin, be Claudia be like:
iHqvY3S.png
edit @ravidya

Supporter
Lol was waiting for this chapter since this started. Hope it gets an anime one day just so twitter can see this

Guys go see the raw chapters! They changed ch 12 and her skin tone didn't change in the new version. Don't get why they couldn't do that in the first place though.. 😅

Wow there's a lot of people projecting "their" worldviews on a JAPANESE manga. STFU retards, Japan doesnt give a fuck. Nor do properly educated people. Just enjoy a good story and if you choose to be indignant, get the fuck outta this community, you racist shitheads (because yes, what YOU are doing is racism).

Fed-Kun's army
@Lioslin

My understanding is that her skin color was basically _the_ characteristic that marked her as being the one protected by the SK of darkness and primed people to shun her at first sight. Take it away and you have to work more on getting people to root for the MC since the obvious boogeyman (prejudice on sight) is gone.

It is going to be interesting how the author spins the story further.

Aight, hear me out. I dislike this as much as everyone else, but I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt and assume that in the next chapters she will criticize how everyone starts treating her nice now. Might be an interesting message there

when I saw her skin color change I immediately went to the comment section and expected the comments I was expecting lmao

Ok this manga just catapulted upwards in my rating. So many characters just instantly fold when someone says "sorry". Claudia actually told her awful parents their actions have consequences and I love it so much. Everyone has to learn that they don't get away with it that easy.

The prince will probably come to apologize, but I'm actually a fan of her just leaving this whole country behind and abandoning her family. They don't deserve her, no one really does.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, now I get why the cover changed to show her with lighter skin. Turns out it wasn't a race baiting photo-edit but part of the story.

Still though... it's still a little bit tasteless in this day and age.

Would have been interesting if Claudia snaps now because of her parents and then becomes a true villainess. I think it's about time for an ML to show up, but it's a bit late to be introducing one at this point... not sure where this story goes from here.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 so, it might be biased. But still, it might be not. Since the beginning, the reason why Claudia was hated was because the dark spirit, right? The blessing made her skin tan/dark. So, by making her white, people would be less afraid or cautious?
I don't know... I really like her tan skin, beautiful, but, well, story must go on..

No, I'm not asking for spoilers!!

Users who are viewing this thread