I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

She has always been white, just like the rest of her biological family. She only got dark-skin due to her blessing. How can people missed that part?

i heard that her skin will go back to the deeper tone. but aside from that, i really REALLY hope that she doesn't forgive her parents. i feel like it's less common in manhua and more common in manga that the female lead will just forgive her parents for past wrongdoings (has anyone read akuma to love song.. where she forgives her priest father for.. raping her mother..).

in my opinion, what they've done is unforgivable. contrary to popular belief.. you don't owe your parents your life and forgiveness

Did the author and artist seriously just turn her WHITE as a blessing? What the fuck. Now everybody is nice to her just because she has her whiteness blessing. WTF. I love what Claudia said about how now that she looks different that everyone treats her differently. She’s right that is is malicious and that they shouldn’t act like the victims when she refuses their shallow apologies with no regards to how their past actions have harmed her. I seriously hoped better for this story.
I miss the chocolate milk memes and my beautiful Claudia :,(

I'm not the most sensitive person in the world, but even I had atleast a medium OOF at that one.

Jeez, dude.

you guys know what? out there in our real world, there so many toxic parents like this.
I know some of them, and I know too their children turn up to be... they are falling apart too.
the white is beauty, the darker one is ugly. it's just not fair, and the world it's self is not that fair.

maybe I'm one of those the lucky one who have a good parents, this manga just reminded me many stories I heard so far.

Dex-chan lover
No
Wtf
I want my choco milk back
This shit is ridiculous
Unfollow
Now I shall protest in front of author's house
Mark my words.

Everyone is nice to her now that she is white
I feel there is a tiny bit of racism
Maybe unintentional, maybe not, but damn.

First of all, she should have kept her dark skin. She was beautiful as she was and all the fakes approaching her now because she's pale are disgusting. Secondly, they don't deserve her. None of them do. They treated her like shit just because of her appearance and her blessing from the dark spirit king. Never bothering to understand her or get to know her and basically shunned an innocent child. Now that she's also got the light spirit blessing, they all want to change their tune. But I'm glad she is not forgiving anyone so easily. The only ones who deserve her affection are the friends that have stuck by her side from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
750 comments! I wonder if this is the record. Are there chapters of other manga with even more comments?

Anyone reading through this whole thread must be bored out of their mind.

SGR

Double-page supporter
1. REEEEEEEE! I liked the design.
2. "As soon as you stop being nigga - everyone loves you." Nice move there, author. Best dig up those WWII posters about the Japs to balance the racism out.

If anything, the author should've changed the color of her hair or eyes 😢 She looked so cute with dark skin and you hardly ever see a dark-skinned MC

@AMarshmallowOnTop I personally love the change, though only as a story-telling device. It's kinda fun seeing the hypocrisy of her parents, and her not accepting it at face value. And ideally, at the end of this, she'll get the choco-skin we all know and love back.

Double-page supporter
Now I see why there is over 750 comments, the outrage is very much understandable. WHY WOULD YOU RID OF ON THE FEW THINGS THAT MADE HER HER UNIQUE????? WHERE IS THE CHOCOLATE GOODNESS?????? I'll read further to see if anything changes but if anything her hair and eyes should have changed to white too then right?

Users who are viewing this thread