I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
Claudia's father's refrain of "I don't know what to do" is practically a catchphrase for him. Any time he thinks about Claudia he's always "I don't know what to do." Even when just the instant before he was thinking that he should treat her well to prevent her from hating everyone, he still just wimps out by following it up with "I don't know what to do." Even when someone else tells him outright what to do, he never grows a spine and still just says the same thing. It makes me want to beat his worthless head in with a baseball bat. He absolutely knows what to do, he's just too much of a coward to DO it.

Yeeah, sending your child, who's hated/feared by almost everyone in that country filled with braindead idiots to war is suuch a good idea. Afterall she's only just a kid, has no battle experience and for sure she'll be able to count on her "comrades" on the battlefield...what's the worst that could happen?

Continue treating her like shit, and this fucking kingdom will definitely lose all of their Spirits' protection. I'm sure that the Spirits are not stupid, they've seen how badly the kingdom treats its people who received one different kind of blessing, and it's a good reason for them to stop giving the kingdom their blessings if it causes so much hatred.

"Heroine" is just an irritating cross between an airhead and a bitch.

Let's hope we get past all of the story's assholes soon. Our adorable MC deserves better.

Really disliking Claudia's dad. Can't even protect his own daughter from going to war. How is he expected to protect the whole country???? Sure, he has the excuse that "she chose to go to war" but she's also 14 years old????? Dude c'mon.

@magnetsmangadex The entire island(s) of Japan get isekai-ed? 😲 I'm so going to read that.

Her parents clearly didn't care about her. Especially the mother. And the heroine is crazy as usual.

Double-page supporter
@magnetsmangadex To be honest my main issue isn't the bad writing, it's that there's plenty of editors that reads this kind of crap and still give the approval for publishing. Then again there's plenty of trash out there so maybe it just became its own genre, like movies-so-bad-they-become-good genre ?

Dex-chan lover
light girl : pff help u? fuck you! haha gl hf in the war
dark girl : ill go to help and do what i can

90% of the kingdom : wow our light saint really must love this country to stay in the capital and protect it, shes truly a saint! but that dark gril sure is a bloodthirsty demon! to go willingly to war, surely she wants to kill people!

the 10% left and we readers..................bitch.....

im mad coz i can see this happening next chapter, coz all of this motherfuckers have 0 brain and no survival instinct, like sure lets treat the one with power to kill us all like an outcast and a horrible person!, surely that wont comeback to bite us in the ass someday!

and she being in the actual battle is an issue by itself, the fucking soldiers wont back her up!, hell they'll probably abandon her or use her as a wall while they run, hell some fuckers could try to kill her and say she died in battle, and even if she does her thing the fucking soldiers will probably tell everyone that they did all the work or that she was a bloody berserker killing everyone without distinction.... fuck me

no matter what happens in the war shes fucked, and her dad is still a coward

Double-page supporter
FFS, they are in front of a royalty and yet they keep their brat doing all thot screaming the whole time.

Aggregator gang
@Tatsuya-Kai well they did show that he was initially against the plan in the first meeting but his idea of giving them a chance to refuse infront of the court isnt really a chance since there is a lot of implied pressure and the way he phrased it was like there is a choice you go to war or you indierectly kill a lot of soldiers so still a dick move by a coward
and in past chapters gerard had voiced his oposition to things that were happening so it just seems weird that he wouldnt now since he doesnt care about the kingdom only her so from his point of view her not going to war is best even if he can protect her there

Users who are viewing this thread