I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a Villain

Fed-Kun's army
@Heather2
Go right ahead. I'll sum up complaints about this manga like so:
"Real world is racist, but manga must have none of it!"

@Aether
Hi! Sorry it took so long to respond; I just saw your reply.
I do see your side of this debate. The way the author set it up, it does make sense that her skin color would change. I have to admit, it was extremely satisfying to see her tell her parents it was too late. Man! That was great!
No matter who is right, wrong, or something in between, in the end, I think myself--like many others--were disappointed to see yet another character get whitewashed... literally. Now I feel like a parent saying, "I'm not mad, just disappointed."
I'm glad you responded so we can have this discourse. It is interesting how different people reading the same thing can have different interpretations. I think both sides have their value; and it is good that we hash out each side when presented with situations like this. The moment we stop talking is the time when the world really is doomed.

I can't wait for the next chapter to come out anyway no matter the story it self or the comments rn this is a story to me that tells me idk....nvm But it's really interesting

@DragonPanties Shut your b*tch-ass mouth cuz all you're saying is crap. I don't give a damn about a character's skin color as long as he's a good character or well represented

Hey did someone change the main series image for this to an edited version of the first cover but with the character's skin colors lightened?

Dex-chan lover
I like how people complain about the skin more than caring about the girl situation.
Really show that you all care about appearance, not the girl problem. You're probably wonder if this type of person will help others or not based on skin. Sad really.

Like honestly, I dig the brown skin but it's also explained that she only received it because the dark bless and both of her parents are white. It's as bad as people who parents are white and black and he's born white, but literally everyone tell him he's white instead of mixed.
And the irony? She did get tan later from sun. But eh, no wonder the scanlators drop it considering people bitchin about skin more than story. Too bad, I want to see more and quite happy she doesn't forgive her family.

Was this dropped? Hopefully not coz as much as the readers are divided i still like the story and i want a nice conclusion, dark skin or not.

Edit: i regret coming to look at the comments again but i stand by what i said i hope this continues to be translated

lol this was a really good read right up until they changed her skin tone or more realistically most of chapter 12, but at least in the publisher second edition they didn't change her skin... definitely like her with darker skin shes so cute~
I didn't really like how they wrote chapter 12 because she never expressed herself yet all of a sudden she yells at her parents, her father literally went to war with her.. ??? she isn't a child and she should have heard the part where her dad said he wanted to protect her if he could, yeah the mom is a fucking bitch and she deserved being yelled at but her mom finally had a change of heart, which didn't happen in the novel.. she should realize her hard work paid off and she can finally have a family and its different from the novel, she's not going to die

More realistically she should have kept the personality she's had throughout the whole comic and indifferently said "I will not be accepting these invites" and maybe smiled at her parents for the first time in her life but she suddenly became an actual child just because her parents said they had a change of heart... i mean i do get where the author was coming from but i just don't like it very much, just a personal opinion though

Her parents are white y'all💀. The only reason she was a darker color was because of the dark spirit. She went back to her original color because she gained the blessings of the light spirit. She was never black lmao. It's not that hard to understand nor is it a big deal.

Felt wrong to see her “white-washed” after she had dark skin every chapter before this. I hope the team doing these translations and redraws didn’t quit...

hmm i didnt notice the skin color change but ch 13 was up on the 9th this month its almost already been 2 weeks hope this gets an update

imagine attacking a manga for changing the main characters skin color. and probably getting it axed, hope yall are proud of yourselves.🤗

Users who are viewing this thread