I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
@bosbarret it wasn't that much force. She might get injured somewhat badly at worst, but I doubt she would die. Unless she had some kind of medical condition, most people somehow instinctively put their arms in front to break the fall. Either way, better than getting hit full force with a bus(?).

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath
Have you ever read "Only I know this world is a game"?
And do you know in our real life on earth, there is a type of player called "Hardcore", who tried to perfect speed run without losing 1HP with beginner weapon, etc.
Every character (4 novices in the first chapter, MC's little sister) is stronger than MC but even the hidden boss lost to him.
MC is the weakest stats-wise but he is a hardcore player.

@wussmapoipus

Kinda, people still get disappointed with him for being a gambling addict

@Kynnath

For what I read with Google Translated, he don't get ultra strong but he still capable of winning most battles by using items and strong equipment

Dex-chan lover
Game balancing, or game force event to follow the linear path of the RPG...
Hmmmmm...

Fed-Kun's army
Love the Artstyle it's pretty smooth bruh

And i like how he react to the Demon in the end LMFAOOOOO

really basic start, but the storyline then greatly improve and ngl, imma bookmark this.

thanks for the translation, tl team. youre doing a great work.

Art looks good and it's also quite hilarious. Definitely looking forward to more of this!

based on the Tragedy tag I think the little sister would sacrfice herself for him and the hero's party

Dex-chan lover
B&B looks like it would be a neat vr game if they made it but unfortunately author-san became an author instead of a video game developer.

Users who are viewing this thread