I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Chapter 19

Dex-chan lover
I like how even without Rex saying anything, Radd knows to GTFO without triggering the event. He's been taught well.

Also, I like the lich's expressions as he keeps getting stunlocked. Poor dude.

Dex-chan lover
I'm with MC there, enemies scaling is bad (major reasons why I don't like ff8).
There's worse tho : item/reward scaling, which basically means that you shouldn't collect the reward until it hit its max level and quests becomes just repeated tasks with meager gains.

Dex-chan lover
cheese strats he really is a gamer
i guess touch the statue making everything harder so they are not doing it?

Dex-chan lover
It basically Open more Quest for main story Line, but it also mean the monster got Buff due to the plot of story
i see so their main goal is just to farm first so they can speedrun story? i concern about the city tho since the monster is strong but most of the adventure in the city is not

Dex-chan lover
i can understand the party considering our MC their Master and following his guiding, but ignoring an appearing Goddess seems rather far-fetched. i do hope the next chapter expands on that, since his knowledge wasn't grounded to his party members in any way.

i also hope our MC will be getting an actual Stats (Growth) Upgrade anytime soon, so we can enjoy battles without using trickery to defeat foes/bosses.

Dex-chan lover
i can understand the party considering our MC their Master and following his guiding, but ignoring an appearing Goddess seems rather far-fetched. i do hope the next chapter expands on that, since his knowledge wasn't grounded to his party members in any way.

i also hope our MC will be getting an actual Stats (Growth) Upgrade anytime soon, so we can enjoy battles without using trickery to defeat foes/bosses.
seems like they worship him more than the literal goddess in front of them btw... xD

Users who are viewing this thread