I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

ooh this is going to be wild, but then...

if you read further in the WN, there's a real reason why Lily is turned into real girl
however, since the manga ended at chapter 31, manga reader will never discover the reason sadly

the real reason is related to one of the biggest plot twist in the story
please spoil us harder!!!

Dex-chan lover
please spoil us harder!!!
let me guess trap got turned into a real girl because a lot of players complained about being bamboozled in the forum so the dev patch/Updated the game version.

Dex-chan lover
Spoil me more.

this is a spoiler that only revealed around the end part of WN (which currently on hold by the author at April 2023), so the current manga is still far from there, so be warned

the world he live is not the same Brave & Blade he used to play, but its a remake which called Brave & Blade G.P.
some of the fix from the remake is turning Lily into a real girl due to backlash of the player when they played the OG version
this also prove why some of his bug exploit is not working anymore

due to the revelation, this is also related to other mysteries found in the story

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is a spoiler that only revealed around the end part of WN (which currently on hold by the author at April 2023), so the current manga is still far from there, so be warned

the world he live is not the same Brave & Blade he used to play, but its a remake which called Brave & Blade G.P.
some of the fix from the remake is turning Lily into a real girl due to backlash of the player when they played the OG version
this also prove why some of his bug exploit is not working anymore

due to the revelation, this is also related to other mysteries found in the story
This is the only good kind of spoiler: The kind that'll never get adapted into the format.

Dex-chan lover
I am quite sure this is a form of revenge by the guilld and that sword saint guy. Being famous isn't always comfortable.

Dex-chan lover
Kill traps. Behead traps. Roundhouse kick a traps into the concrete. Crucify filthy traps. Defecate in a trap’s food. Launch traps into the sun. Stir fry traps in a wok. Toss traps into active volcanoes. Urinate into a trap’s gas tank. Judo throw traps into a wood chipper. Twist traps heads off. Report traps to the IRS. Karate chop traps in half. Push traps into quicksand. Crush traps in the trash compactor. Liquefy traps in a vat of acid. Dissect traps. Exterminate traps in the gas chamber. Stomp traps skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate traps in the oven. Lobotomize traps. Drown traps in soylent. Vaporize traps with a ray gun. Feed traps to alligators. Slice traps with a katana.

Users who are viewing this thread