I'm Not The Main Character! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
rinne-ep9-guy.jpg

Even better.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she mad, just because the trope of all females being mad for no reason is funny?

It's a dude, so even if drunk there's no way MC got in any suggestive positions or situations with him, is just going out drinking why she's mad?

And then there's MC, not only going down from a single sip (he didn't even have time to swallow!) is just not possible, magic?
But also, he got a fucking nightmare from being crossdresser baited in a fighting type RPG game with seemingly no or little focus on romance in the first place... It's not like he was playing a dating sim and the FL turned into a guy, it's a fighting RPG!

Dex-chan lover
this shows how sexually insecure they are in asia/japan it's barely acceptable now to be gay which is why the horror for these men who encounter a male when they think they are dealing with a female is so extreme they like things to be in their place in asian culture any thing out of place like gayness is too much for them to handle

Dex-chan lover
Mod Edit: Language
this shows how sexually insecure they are in asia/japan it's barely acceptable now to be gay which is why the horror for these men who encounter a male when they think they are dealing with a female is so extreme they like things to be in their place in asian culture any thing out of place like gayness is too much for them to handle
yeah just say that you're racist fag no need for all that retarded ass take

Wow its like more than half the world doesn’t care about what woke liberals from mainly California have to say.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if you're trying to flirt with a women, you do stuff for them and date them and then they reveal they're a man with a bigger dick then yours uh...
Trauma. And also you're not necessarily Bi

Group Leader
To Pilomotor, whom I replied to in the previous chapter

You were right, absolutely right. I can't believe I was that naive, that shallow, and that utterly confident of otherwise. Now the truth is in front of me, and I can only accept it as fact.

You and I didn't actually bet on anything, but if we ever met, swear I'll get you a cup of coffee.

Dex-chan lover
uuhhhhh??? :question::question:
he lived in that world for like months already(assuming it's months since he trained the brave) and he's still unaware of his alcohol consumption limit? and also had the guts to do a drinking contest with a stranger he needed to recruit? i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and think that this is also part of his plans just like how he sparred with the colosseum champion.

Users who are viewing this thread