I'm Not the Overlord!

Not really Overlord. Well... in a general sense it is similar, but still no. I'll still read this, and I will await further translations.

Translation seems to have taken a hit in the most recent (9) chapter

The moment plot is shit I don't care anymore. Transmigrating grass eating virgin into a body of blood tyrant is worsest trope of all, and we already seen this shit in a shitty Overlord.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, dropped this after chapter 5, question: does he ever drop the beta cuck act? If so what chapter, thanks.

@PlexusDuMenton Do people realize that the protagonist is very cool? I would like to know how many of those who criticize him would have survived the first day if they had been in his place.

@cloww In response to your note at the end of Ch. 17: Yes, we read this! It's a great source, and a pretty good scanlation too.

Yes yes it is very cringe at first but I honestly think it gets better

since now he has someone he can actually talk to other than MAGIC EYEBALL about him not being the overlord

Supporter
Ugh why are all the stories like "I actually reincarnated into a different world and became the Demon King Overlord?" about some pathetic loser who won't destroy humanity

I want a manga like that, anyone know of one? A PROPER demon lord who PROPERLY goes about destroying humanity, ON PURPOSE, not by accident *cough* overlord you shit *cough*

edit: So the description lied? Not a pacist at all, he's said nothing of the sort! Much better than I thought it'd be, thanks for translating!!

Double-page supporter
I like how the story is improving in this, but it feels like the grammar and mechanics is getting worse and worse. It's becoming hard to overlook.

Supporter
@overlord949 While I loved Devil is a part timer, that is in fact the exact opposite of what I was asking for right now. He decides to unify, I want destruction, a proper (isekai) demon lord destroying humanity!

@CalamityCallout I know that's not what you're looking for, but try Akame ga kill. The antagonist is practically the embodiment of vices. Then, there is a mahua (I think) that speaks of a noblewoman killed, for her way of life and for treason, she went back in time through a magical hourglass. Her purpose will be to survive, no matter how, and to put the stepsister who betrayed her on the scaffold in her place.

Not sure what to think of it. It's just average, but hey if you don't really care, where you waste your time, you can do it here.

Users who are viewing this thread