I'm Not the Saint, so I'll Just Leisurely Make Food at the Royal Palace - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

They're so... wonderfully adorable?! The fluffiness is too much for me... ahhhhhhh!!

I really wanna own this! I hope it gets lisenced so I can put it on my bookshelf!!

The author probably read some journals of early explorers or travelled to different, isolated cultures themselves. The reaction is genuine (not as overblown as in most other food cooking mangas), the first brits encountering indian cuisines had similar reactions, same with macro polo. Fluffiness all around, now if a cat or something shows up, I'm going to die from diabetes.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
I wonder what kind of sweets they have in this world. Doubt they evenhave chocolate since you need to do do much to it before it even becomes sweet and they're so behind in food development

It is really fluffy although I hope she doesn't get overwhelmed. It would be horrible if the requests for food keep piling up and she might get exhausted pretty soon; Cooking is hard work especially for a large group of people

Who’s the ML again? I forgot lol
Anyhow
Same sentiments with @poorarmy,
The amount of people wanting to taste every bit of her cooking are growing, even though she loves cooking in her life before this, it’s just for her brother not for a whole army. She’s not even a chef or anything!

It's weird how the servants want to eat the king's food, and how they use luxurious ingredients for servants. It doesn't work that way.

Users who are viewing this thread