I'm Only 14 But I'll Make You Happy! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
now reverse the age and tell me it's the same thing and not morally wrong
In my personal bias I like this setting, but not the reverse. Historically, the reverse has been exceedingly common. This is all fiction, though, so it doesn't matter. You just gotta pick whatever you like. No need to concern yourself with withone else's morals. It's not like they would give a damn about yours.

Contributor
Not really a nice chapter, do you really need to develop the main characters relationship by the expense of random characters? Feels cheap because it's an overused trope and leaves a bitter taste because of how the other girl was done.

Group Leader
Not really a nice chapter, do you really need to develop the main characters relationship by the expense of random characters? Feels cheap because it's an overused trope and leaves a bitter taste because of how the other girl was done.
Manga was cancelled, you know. My guess is that the author was given slot for 3 chapters to wrap things up more or less, and this is the first one of these 3 chapters. :')

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
now reverse the age and tell me it's the same thing and not morally wrong
Yeah, I've always been beefed by the apparent double standard when it comes to manga and novels. Like the time Higehiro was making trends, ugh.
It's actually quite good here on mangadex, comments are pretty balanced and condescending ones are few and far between. But go to r/manga or MAL and you will wonder if you stepped in hell, especially if you decide to participate on the 'wrong' side of the debate...

Contributor
"I don't think I'll love anyone else but her... for the rest of my life"
Ah, youth. Such an innocent line. It sounds like something that someone of his age who's actually deeply in love would say. This boy really is pure-hearted, isn't he?

That must have stung to hear for Sugiura, but I suppose that's just the consequence of pushing further when he already rejected her. She had her chance to leave before getting herself hurt even more, but she just had to push her luck.

Banned
I've always been beefed by the apparent double standard when it comes to manga and novels
you mean peeved? also it's not only for fiction, if a person have double standards, it's for everything in their life.

Users who are viewing this thread