I’m Only a Stepmother, but My Daughter Is Just So Cute! (Promo) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Arghhh, I want more of the novel but it hasn't been updated since December! I think they have up to chapter 20 already translated too, but it needs all the trimmings and such to be released. Y'know, proof reading, editing and the like.

i hope their adapted this novel to manhwa cause the story is refreshing and cuteee

Dex-chan lover
Having read this a few more times, as well as the 13 translated chapters of the novel--Blanche really is small! She's supposed to be 11 years old, but she has to reach up to grab the door knob in this preview manhwa. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I really want more chapters of both this and the novel. But this is just one of those promotional one chapter manhwa's--and the novel is getting an official release which stopped the people translating it last year. Yet still no sign of this official release as far as I can see. . . Dying of Blanche Deficiency Syndrome here damn it!

I am reading this novel. It is actually good!!! I hope this become manwha too!!

Does anyone know if anyone will be translating the rest of the novel?? I found it but it’s only translated up to chapter 13 :( I heard it’s going to be officially published and that’s why the translation team stopped but there’s been no update other than that

I really enjoy the novel and the art in this comic is gorgeous, so I wish they'd keep the comic adaptation going! If the artist works on new series, please translate that too.

@KhalE Its a one-shot to promote the novel. Its so that people become interested to read it and then check out the novel.

@KhalE All promos are good. Then they stab us and tell us to o read the novel. Only to find out the novel is not translated.

Fed-Kun's army
sounds really interesting... gonna hope someone picks up this novel. I haven't seen a good mom-daughter one before.

the novel will officially translated to english by meteor strike media and they will published both physical and digital version, they also mention that this will have manhwa adaptation soon!! OMG I LOVE AUTHOR SO MUCH

Users who are viewing this thread