I’m Only a Stepmother, but My Daughter Is Just So Cute! (Promo) - Oneshot

I was mad, since it was listed as Oneshot and had no conclusion. Anyhow I'm sold and hope it gets more.

Group Leader
ahhhh im so excited for this! i backed the kickstarter to adapt the webnovel into novella format and im soooo pumped to read it when it ships in january!!!! i have high hopes for the posters and illustrations after seeing this!!! thanks for TLing this, it has totally raised my hype level!!! <3333333

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the one shot it was a great read and Blanche is adorable. I like the transition between who the person they originally were how their vessel originally behaved and how their new situation provides an interesting evolution to both situations. I love how her desire to make amends and be a "proper doting mother" for Blanche is carried out through the Abigail filter. Its honestly like if Sumire from another series was able to have the relationship she wanted to with her daughter Sayaka while kicking her hubbie into the curb/friendzone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY IS IT ONLY A ONESHOT
GIMME MORE

I hope this gets turned into a full manhwa and that they somehow manage to keep this artist because this is beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread