I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 0 - Prologue

I love both art!! The one in the promo is refreshing for me but the serialized art is so cute!!

I love both art!! The one in the promo is refreshing for me but the serialized art is so cute!!

Kyaaaaa my tooches have been saved again! Thank you for starting a new series ❤️❤️ can't wait to see what's in store!

I need to adapt my eyes. Actually both arts are good, but the one in the promo is more "mature"... I don't know...the mc looks more adult in the promo than in the other one and the colour used were paler, it did attract me more than the new one. Anyway, thank you for translating ; )

I'm reading so much series to the point its about hair color and i barely remember their names. Mostly about reincarnation into world of the story though. If we're going to be reincarnated
We're going to be fl of series where it's about fl that reincarnating as fl of the series she read.

It's not only complicated due to so much story that you read you can't even remember like "what was it again? ? "

Dex-chan lover
Makoto! he looks like my giant cinnamon roll from that water commercial! but yeah, 3rd rate heroes inevitably end up with a harem even if the heroine is meant to be best girl, I always end up liking a side chick.
also, since the promotion, I'm happy it got adapted into such a refreshing style. the true ML looks to be my type, I hope his personality is my favorite

aww i kinda liked the art from the promotional oneshot better but still interested to see how this will go :))

damn, if i were on her shoes, I'll break up with him too. no matter how handsome or rich the dude may be :))
A peaceful and happy life is definitely the best! not to mention a life free from boyfriend stealing, white lotuses and a "hero" who acts like that 😊

Users who are viewing this thread