I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 2

Seeing this actually serialized.. I’m so happy 🥺

I’m also incredibly proud (?) and satisfied of Maise telling him off like that... seriously what the og FL had to go through in that timeline is awful

Thanks for the update! Finally, this got serialized. Still bummed out we didn't get the promo art but I'll take it either way. Oh
Yse
, when are you gonna show yourself again? Lets not waste panels on this trash ex and gimme my black haired, red eyed beauty with locks again.
Some minor spoilers
If there is a bad trait I'm gonna give to Yse, it would be his possessiveness. He doesn't kill the love rivals but injures them *not sure directly but most likely indirectly*, not that grave though, just a broken arm if I remember it right.
But the BEST thing about him is
he's VERY supportive of her independence in working/job
And spoilers wise, given his real role in the plot, he actually prevents ANY threat that comes her way before it even happens. That's the good point of his protectiveness. A man who supports his lover in her aim for independence but at the same time, has her secretly guarded against any threats that's coming her way

Can't judge yet. Tho there is a plot, this series can become great.
Thank you for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
In all honesty, she just needs to tell it straight to his face without dancing around with pretty words: Go fuck yourself, ‘cause I don’t give a shit about you anymore!

Double-page supporter
She is fanatic monogamous you can't get her due to the isekai. It won't follow the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa... As expected of a harem novel....

I mean.. i watched some harem anime and i love how Maise feels exactly how i felt if i were to be on that's position... :0

For now...
🕯️
🕯️ Summoning 🕯️
🕯️ Male 🕯️
🕯️ Lead 🕯️
🕯️

Users who are viewing this thread