I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 45

@treehuggeroo yes and another thing that pisses me off, it’s what the princess said. She was talking about our MC stating she broke up w/ him bc he wanted to be a soldier and couldn’t wait for him so she married someone else as if she wasn’t loyal. Fact is, he was a womanizer who couldn’t put the other girls in their place and acted all innocent and she was just tired of it. But now his friends are like “he couldn’t get past his first love and that’s why he doesn’t date other women” what bullshit

Sucre is such trash. He's really about to start a whole war with the demons because he refuses to be a decent person and admit that he's the cheater who destroyed his chance with maize. She might be a saintess but there's no law that she has to forgive a dirty cheater. All those humans are shady for blaming maize for his bs. She's brainwashed? Nah they are for buying sucres nice guy act just because he can swing around a sword 🙄

The knight thinking Maize is brainwashed reminds me of real life and how some people will assume there's something wrong with you for being upset or speaking out.... they never look back at themselves to wonder if they might be the problem..... also they could've waited until it was morning to inspect her house :/

Dex-chan lover
I want Perun so much he's just my type.
Emotionless sleepy eyes, lanky green hair, underwater castle, obsession!!

Users who are viewing this thread