I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier

Contributor
@toomanywords:

I always assumed some of this particular sort of title were because they were originally web novels, with no editor, where the author was just making it up as they went along (or otherwise ended up going with a wildly different emphasis than they'd intended when writing the first chapter or two).

Well thank you for the translations. Time to wait for someone else to pick it up. In the main time I’ll read the Spanish translation.

I was laughing when i saw heiley head banging!!! Hahahaha!

I wanna ask... Is it just me that whenever i read in mangadex, that there are times that a chalter is so jumpy... When i was reading a certain panel (middle part), even without touching my phone screen, i came back almost at the top... Sometimes, when i just clicked the nxt ch, just a little scroll and i end up in the previous ch.

Ill try to observe batoto and mangakakalot if i have the same issues. But i think there is none... Cuz i can't remember cuz im having fun reading manhwas there too.

@Morbideus it happens to me too sometimes ! for the next chap-prev chap problem i think all u need to do is to click the < or > button on top since i think the click for next chap thingy is a bit glitchy hence the panels look the same as prev chap. at least it solves the problem for me maybe u can try it too !

but for the scrolled up by itself i still dunno how to fix it but mine only happened when my finger doesn't scroll the page straight down since i tend to make patterns on my screen following the shape of the conversation bubbles and stuff

WHY AM I RAMBLING i hope this helps!!

---

but omg this series is dropped then? 🥺 thank u for the translations!

Group Leader
YANDERE ALERT!!! He's handsome but he's so scary, he's manipulative, he's obsessive. It's scary! But I like this story!

Users who are viewing this thread