I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier

Oigan dónde puedo hacer mi pedido de un Isu para miiii. Necesito unoooo. Qué más quiere la protagonista? Tiene todo para ser feliZ 😤

Gracias chicas por su traducción y edición de los capítulos; y los comentarios entre paneles xD son muy cómicos.

Wow when he first came out. Your first thought is, he is the
demon lord and eventually falls in love with her and wants her to himself like every other yandere guys would be like to the ones they like
banzai! Congrats to her getting a new bf lol maybe....... -shrugs-

The FL is so unbearably wish washy about boundaries with this creepy guy it’s kinda frustrating and not in a good way. I cheered her on the first few chapter but now I question her tastes.

Cute story, but it feels like they are going in circles...every chapter feels like that same thing.

Development! I love that she was straightforward here. 🥺 Finally someone who speaks their mind about their fears and insecurity. I like her. Also the hair washing thing was funny 😂 too relatable

I was literally just wondering why this hadn't been updated for such a long time right before I went to bed! Then I wake up and WHAM it's back!! Thank you so much Translators!!

Everything else aside, I have one wish: to see relevant titles.

I get anxiety thinking of a future where this title trend continues and we start seeing books on shelves titled like "I Used To Be A Cashier", "I'm the Cousin of a Politician", "I Was Married But Then I Discovered Oranges", and " In Between, I Go To The Washroom."

Long titles that are summaries on their own are one thing. Poetic/creative use of words to make the title a metaphor etc is another (you know, like what normal novels do). But titles that lose relevence after the first few chapters? This is a new level for me.

Of course that isn't stopping me from reading. But I can still hope.

sno

The exam... tampered? Or were the questions from the exam directly. One way or the other 😅

living for the title "i was married but then i discovered oranges" LMAO @toomanywords

that being said, while i'm not super comfortable with a yandere-ish male lead, i particularly appreciate how the author is dealing with maise's fear of abandonment! worth giving a read past the teen chapters, to see where this one goes!

I have a hard time enjoying this because I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. I feel like there is nothing sincere about Yse's interactions with Maise. Poor Maise.

Users who are viewing this thread