I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier

Every time I see Yse's face, I'm reminded VERY STRONGLY of Kibutsuji Muzan from Demon Slayer and it is seriously f*cking with my head. Even during the fluffy moments, there's a blaring DANGER alarm flashing in my head.

...it actually makes this a bit more enjoyable to read.

(For the record, Muzan
is The Big Boss man-eating demon from Demon Slayer
, so the comparison is not without precedent lmao)
Edit: YES SOMEONE POINTED THIS OUT LAST MONTH, glad I'm not alone in this opinion 😎😎😎

One of the main reason I rarely watch or read harem and reverse harem 😌. Trashy charas are trashy charas no matter how you paints them. Glad that Maise manage to broke free from that harem. Also, Yse is so shady lmao. Love it.
Thank you so much for the updates ❤️. Keep up the good work~
Btw, can anyone tell me how to spoiler tag anything in comments? Thank you~

Group Leader
Unfortunately, it brings the typical mistake of Isekai/Harem/Reincarnation works and starts to get boring and nothing happens. But I definitely thank the translators for their hard work because they are impeccable and the graphics are also very nice! 😘

Not to my liking at all, Yse is a massive creep (as of chap 10ish).
And KR authors please stop creating overly dense characters, that’s just making Maise look stupid, with the cliche “aww no way he could like me he’s my bestie” along with the “I’m weak to handsome guys uwu”
As of now it’s not a good read, I’ll drop this and maybe come back later cause I can’t bring myself to like any character in this novel, between the creepy ML, stupidly dense FL, and friends basically taking advantage of the FL even if the author tries to laugh it off as a joke and cute / light-hearted drama

Good work to the translator though, it’s well translated and written, and flows naturally

All she had to say was her hair was oily like wtf is it and the lack of communication skills in these stories?

People should start glancing or read the tags on like novel updates (if they're available) to know why characters like Yse act like a "creep"

It has the tag male yandere on it. It should already flag people to stay away if people are not comfortable or have a dislike on reading these types of characters.
Esp. since it revolves around an isekai trope with a demon lord and a pretty dense yet likeable female lead.

Thank you for the update TLers.

Oooh I can't wait to see how this goes! Love me some yandere MLs.

Thank you so much for translating this! 💕💕💕

cnd

Because I ain't wash my hair bitch! Mofo needs to learn boundaries.

This is so fun to read! I really like it so far 🥰 so interested in reading more!

(Also people are saying he's a creep but he's a demon lord so it really comes with the territory lmao)

It started off cute but ML is a possessive weirdo and FL gets distracted by his looks too often :/. Don't get me wrong I like
yanderes
but not when the FL has no backbone. Also the thing with her hair being greasy is incredibly drawn out for such an unimportant thing.

This, this is great. If she ends up telling him it's because she didn't wash her hair after going so far to avoid it would be hilare. If she said she didn't wash her hair then just dropped it, it wouldn't be logical. I mean, this is everyday stuff man. Has this never happened to you before? Trust me when I say, NEVER let it happen and for those who know the troubles, we're all in this together.
Anyways, in conclusion, this is gud stuff, people. Gud stuff, [It's purposeful so don't bash my spelling.....please.] Thanks for translating lovelies!

Users who are viewing this thread