I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier

Aggregator gang
Will this be coming back anytime soon? Batoto has almost up to chapter 50 but it’s in a language I can’t read :’)

I was lik a good 10 chapters in n got annoyed at the mc skip to the lastest translated chapter n yeah not worth imma drop this

this got kinda slow but recently there have a been a lot of wtf moments ngl. the mc's dont seem to have anything in their skulls. i might just be biased cuz i like reading intelligent characters i just feel like there r a million things they could be doing better...anyways heres a link if u still wanna check it out at least the art is decent

@Animaeline https://mixedmanga.com/manga/im-the-ex-girlfriend-of-a-soldier/

Not to complain but there are a lot of chapters missing and why did the names change? It’s getting very confusing to read.

It's licensed on Tappytoons, folks, which is why the previous team dropped it. The official translation is currently at Chapter 34.

Did S2 manga translate the in between chapters or something? Where would I be able to read it?

I dropped this because the story getting more ridiculous, the starting was promising tho :((

Anybody got any ideas about the new cover? Maze is looking more disdainful than she’s ever looked in the manga.

I'm guessing by the new title that the people find out shes a saintess but she looks dead as if she were being controlled
and how does with know about the story and shit like that

I have never heard of saintess before until very recently. I'm Catholic and went to Catholic School and not ONCE was the word saintess used. It was always saint or saints. It was never gendered. Adding -ess irritates me to no end.

Hi, I am a Polish translator from the wattpad application. I wanted to ask if I could translate your manhwa "I'm The Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier"?

Users who are viewing this thread