I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier

@criz

The word is valid and was used before around 1150-1450 ce, but fell out of favor eventually. You'll find it used in the original texts that used middle english where they reference female saints, particularly in england.

Although it's been adapted to contemporary english, no one really uses it. Not that theres a need to anyway. Plus, the removal of a few letters actually saved publishing houses a lot back in those days.

There's little benefit to keeping the gendered noun which i suppose is the reason why it was eventually nearly forgotten and equated altogether to saint.

Source: went to catholic school and along the way, encountered texts from the middle ages for my papers and thesis.

OMGG ALMOST CAUGHT UP RAW IN 1 DAY!!! 😱😱 glad I bookmarked gourmet scans group!! Thank you so much!

I read this too on kakaopage indonesia and when I read here, your translations are wholesome!!! Just as accurate I read on the original kkp publisher here!! But sadly season 2 hasn't released on kkp indo 😭 I will also buy ticket to read from kkp!! thankkkyouu for the chapterss!

Idk but there were some I didn't really understand in indonesian translation, but your post is a blessing! Now I understand haha!!

have been following this series for a while. seemed alright in the beginning. ml got annoying af in the chapters just mass released. nothing special about this manhwa (i guess the art is pretty cute but that’s about it). would only recommend this to those who have some time to spare and are willing to waste it on this.

It's so fun to read this wholesome love story without any of the usual overused drama trash. I really love it, thank you so much for the translations!

https://mangadex.org/user/2300610/rikku_07 I just don't like them both for now, if oz maize came back, at least I didnt have to be disappointed on her for ruining things up. Btw, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just don't really like FL if things doesnt go on my way, just my shitty taste lol. Cheers.❤

Kind of regretting binging the mass update,
things have taken a real abusive turn. I really really hope the author actually thinks about how healthy relationships function and doesn't take the "i apologized, so it's all good" way out.

Imma abandon this for the 2nd time (choter 36 rn). Ize or whats his name is just annoying af. I cant stand it when people go lying and manipulating the people they supposedly love (no matter if demon or human its not right and i cant stand it sooo im dropping it)

Fed-Kun's army
This is trash. Manhwa with a subtlety of a brick and bad pacing.
Female lead breaks up with novel's male lead to escape crappy relationship? Cool! Proceeds to get seduced by Demon King for no reason. Randomly. Shitloads of gaslighting, manipulation and lies ensue. And not like the lies are smart. Again, brick. She is just too dumb to realize and from the very smart waves away all the red flags because the guy looks good... Hooooooooooly shit.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I love that it gives a massage "It's not about who you are, but what you did that's metter.", because Maise wasn't mad at him because of being demon/demon King, but because of the fact that he lied to her. <3

Users who are viewing this thread