I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Ch. 16.1

YES JADE YES!!! OMG I think this is the first story where the unconventional romantic pairs actually get together. Like second lead male syndrome but IT WORKS OUTT

I'm a little upset Teresse isn't the grand duchess but this is okay too I guess 😭😭 I can't always expect a cliche ending

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what a great twist :D even though I realised last chapter xD. This is good shit man.

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSS JADEEEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

OMG JAAAAADE!! My boy! I wanna cry! They are just so good together 😫😫😫

I thought I would suffer the second male lead trauma, but I am Happy that is not the case! The grandduke is no so of my liking tho haha so I am happy. I hope we can see more of him too bc I like riina

I'm glad I always support the dark-haired guy in - almost - every manga

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!

I'm glad my Theresse x Jade ship is sailing, but honestly both Riina and the grand duke are just meh. I mean, Riina is cute, but she really didn't do anything.
Also what about the fox scene? I'm quite sure Theressa is that little girl, didn't she say she once went to the castle but ended up staying in the garden? Plus that girl had blond hair

Okay. So I didn't notice this until I was rereading the manga, but the whole Jade catching Teresse thing was foreshadowed several times. Like, Jade kept catching things before they fell - the paper Teresse ripped when Riina came to apologize, the art stuff when Teresse suddenly hugged Riina. I can't even.... I just needed to share this.

Users who are viewing this thread