I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

6e0.png

Oh no, im getting spoiled with all these releases. I hope we get another :D ty for the quick updates :D

Double-page supporter
FuCKKCKCKCKCKC I LOVE IT THESE UPDATES ARE COMING IN REAL FAST.

WE'RE BEING FED SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS

Rina was the first one to touch them!!! Last chapter she was the one that arranged the vase remember? 😱😱 The reaction of jade when he saw the red roses was priceless

The escalation came so fast that I wasn't ready. Still kinda in "wait, what?" state

I got over Marietta's tone changing when red roses were mentioned but when she got back and started talking about Clarise having a red rose and all the other ladies different colours and then asking Teresse to come see her roses because they might have a slight colour change... I became suspicious. Then she upped by asking her to bring one of the roses.

Looking at Jade's reaction, red roses bloomed only in Teresse's room and it's probably the sign of a consort. And they might've been informed about there being a mole/spy/whatever. I just can't remember how Mariette showed up and inserted herself in Teresse's life. Was it when Teresse's confronted the three ladies-in-waiting?
Looking back at it now, there were some subtle signs around Mariette.

ANYWAY, here's to hoping that the group keeps their momentum and continue to release these chapters frequently. This is such a big cliffhanger! Thank you for your hard work.

Lemme guess - red = success and white = failure. Out of family pressure she'll dispose of the successful candidates?

Fed-Kun's army
Oooh nice move there..
the author really want to nake us believe Teresse is the chosen one huh.. don't forget that Riina touches the roses too guys.. XD

What chapter is this in the web novel? I want to put myself out of my misery.

Update: Found it. Hmm, surprising...
Wow, I wish I hadn't read that. But at least now I can move on.

Hi @animefangirlx , can you give me some spoilers? I cant find the web novel!

I do know that
riina ends up with the prince and MC x Jade
but i would love to know more about this particular kidnapping (?) part!

Liu

Riina's the most beautiful one out there. Don't know what will happen but I wish for her happiness !

Users who are viewing this thread