I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Speedy TL TYVM.
Okay convinced it’s Riina since it was already part red not white when she got them. And Jade and Teresse.
Or this is a bl/gl and jade and the duke end up together and Riina and Teresse lol.
These are my speculations based on all the chapters till now so I don’t know for sure obviously. My second one is just silly but definitely wouldn’t see it coming.

Group Leader
THIS is what it means to create a good character: capable of being lighthearted and fun but also responding realistically to a dangerous situation. Too many female shoujo characters are shown to continue being their comedic relief-like selves of casual times even in the middle of a crisis that it becomes frustrating, so seeing Therese being more than just a one-dimensional figure is SO SATISFYING!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU GO THERESE

20-06c4b458cd595c33c2389469b7422d0680c36609487d19e899e72518161cfdd2.png

"kingdom of barba want to annex our country.
consort sacrifice herself to spare our citizen from fate of being under their tyrannical rule.
her heroic tale will be told to all and her golden stature will be built."

there.

Fed-Kun's army
Strange Grand Dukes lying in palaces distributing roses is no basis for a system of match-making. Supreme matrimonial compatibility derives from a long period of trial and dating, not from some farcical botanical ceremony.

Dex-chan lover
why this girl so hellbend of becoming civil servant... I mean she can become grand duchess and all her civil servant ambition would be fulfilled too right?

Fed-Kun's army
Jade shows up in the flashbacks too.. not only the grand duke... :')))))

thanks for the multiple release!

and man, therese is a good mc, she can be fun but also be this kind of resolute and real in this kind of situation

cant wait for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@shyevsa The amount of responsibility/stress is far higher, there is no such a thing as relaxation time or vacations, and she has shown absolutely no real attraction whatsoever to the prince. I personally wouldn't want to be roped into some marriage against my will. The fact that we're currently here in this chapter proves that the ceremony ignores the will of the person participating in the ceremony.

just a warning
see this? in ch 11 , pg 20, Terese says "these white buds tinged with just a bit of red are super cute !" , and , if you go back a few pages, you can see the only person who touched the roses is Riina! Once again , in ch 11 , pg 19, Riina is touching the vase! but , you might ask ," she's just touching the vase! not the roses! how can it be Riina?!" , well, if you look more closely, you can see she is drying water off her hands with a rag/cloth! She is doing that, cause in the panel where she is holding the vase her hands have water on it! , and "what does that mean?" you might ask? well , it means she had put the roses inside the vase! which contains water! so , why has the rose bloomed even though she hasn't touched it after that? easy! it's because, when the mentioned how the rose blooms, it said that "it blooms faster upon contact with skin" it means that it doesn't need to be touched multiple times! it just says it blooms faster after contact with skin! which means! she only had to touch it once!
feel free to tell me if i'm wrong though!

Please update [Chitra] i've been waiting for too long huhuhu🙏🙏 and also love your work if you see this i thank you with all my heart ❤️ and also how can i join your group i wanna review your work for i can be trustful when it comes to cleaning and organizing aahehehehe that's all toddles😊😊

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work (super hard work - what an explosion of chapters).

Although I want Teresse to end up with Jade I'm seriously disappointed that
Rina
will be the duchess instead of her...
Teresse would be way better as a Duchess and I feel like her skills will be wasted as a civil servant or as the aide of the future Duchess....

If I could get my way I would rewrite the story to reveal that Jade is secretly the Grand Duke and just pretended to be a guard to figure out the true personality of the candidates, Teresse ends up with Jade and becomes the Duchess and Rina hooks up with the fake Duke and becomes her aide....
I know that would be super cliché, but that would be the ideal ending for me...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
So, you magically somehow manage to kidnap them within the grand duke's place without anyone noticing? What next, you got a full blown army hidden in your bathroom that nobody knows?

Be strong Teresse! (I keep forgetting if I spelled that right)

I giggled a bit when not only the Grabd Duke appeared on the back of her mind, but also Jade. A really subtle hint but it’s a hint nonetheless that Teresse do think of Jade somehow

Dex-chan lover
Look, I like Rina and I think she's a wonderful character but
her possibly being the consort the Prince was looking for would honestly be super disappointing. Like, she'd be a great advisor but as a Duchess? Not the best choice tbh.

Aggregator gang
Wow, while the kidnaping kinda abruptly consequenced.

So far I enjoyed this manga. the comedy was gold and the MC was cute.

Can't wait to see the next chapter. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread